My youngest son has developed eczema when I have tried other Liquid Bath soap that is why I just sticked to one brand ever since he was three months old. When a friend sent Burt's Bee Baby Bee Bubble Bath as a gift last month on his first birthday, I was very skeptical weather to use it or not,. I know you moms can relate that I get so worried to try it or not. switching to other brands may cause or worsen eczema flare-ups to my baby's sensitive skin.
When I read on the label, it is 98.9% natural.
What it claims:
Made from a cleansing complex featuring Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil and Soy Proteins, this natural formula gently cleanses skin without irritation or drying.
• Tear-free and SLS-free
• Cleanses gently without irritation or drying
• Sulfate, phthalate, petrochemical and paraben-free
• Pediatrician-tested and hypo-allergenic
• Safe, effective and natural
If you are worried and skeptical in trying new bath soaps because your son has a sensitive skin, I strongly suggest this product is a good try. It is specially made for baby's sensitive skin. It is very gentle and doesn't harm their skin. Yup, I gave it a try.
Ingredients: aqua (water, eau), decyl glucoside, coco-betaine, lauryl glucoside, sucrose laurate, glycerin, parfum (fragrance), betaine, sodium cocoyl hydrolyzed soy protein, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, sodium chloride, xanthan gum, glucose, citric acid, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, limonene.
Natural moisturizers, Soy Proteins, are enriched with Vitamin B and essential minerals. Providing gentle moisturization and leaving your baby’s skin silky, soft and super smooth.
It has Soy Proteins, a natural moisturizer and enriched with Vitamin B and essential minerals. Providing gentle moisturization and leaving your baby’s skin silky, soft and super smooth.
My kids reaction:
- Bathe time becomes bonding time. We are once kids and we know how kids like bubbles so much.
- It has a very sweet honey smell and my kids were like MOMMA I smell pretty good now every after bath.
- Their skin is moisturized and still smells nice even after they sweat.
- It doesnt dry their hair. Unlike other liquid soaps I have tried that have made their hair frizzy.
- It really makes them very excited during bathe time.
Me and hubby loves sniffing on their head, the sweet smell is very addictive.
The only challenge left for me now is how to stop them from taking too long on each bathe, lol. They are enjoying too much that it makes a trouble to get my child out of the bath. :) But that is another story.
Where to buy Burt's Bee Baby Bee Bubble Bath:
Any Beauty Bar store.
My friend bought it in Beauty Bar Store Pampanga Marquee Mall.
You can also order online on their website: