We sometimes don't know exactly when our vision is compromised. A frequent headache could be a sign that you have a vision problem. That is why, it is always important to be aware of how to spot eye problems. Here are few signs that you might have an eye problem.
- High light sensitivity
- Poor hand-eye coordination
- Chronic eye redness
- Teary eyes
- Blurry vision.
- Experiences Nausea or dizziness.
- Constant rubbing of eyes.
- Frequently bumps into things or drops things.
- Reading too close or sitting too close to television
If you experience more than two of those signs, then go get yourself prescription glasses that also fit your lifestyle to make your life easier.