Hair is our crowning glory so we should give it proper care and attention. I take care my hair as much as I do on my skin, I use hair masks and oil to help keep in the moisture after the treatment it gone through. My hair's condition also changes depending on the weather. I also keep trying different hair products to see which brand fits my hair's changing need. Just in time when I received this Absynthe Hair Goddess. I have new products to try for my hair. What really made me so excited to try this Absynthe Hair Goddess shampoo and conditioner are the great reviews I have read about it.
- 100% safe because it doesn't contain any chemical. It is made of two PREMIUM INGREDIENTS which are argan oil and emu oil.
- Both the shampoo and conditioner have great smell. You know a baby's smell that you love to sniff on it? That's exactly how I could describe the scent.
- With a regular use, it helps soften my hair. It didn't do much on frizz.but my hair feels so soft when I touched it.
- My hair feels more lightweight which I really loved.
- The scent is great but it doesn't stay on hair throughout the day.
- I like the packaging, I can easily get the product from the bottle.
- Gentle on hair. Very easy to work through from the roots and lathers good.
- The fact that my hair receives a chemical-free pampering gives me assurance that my hair receives proper care from the inside.
If you wish to try Absynthe products, you can order from their facebook fan page. The shampoo and conditioner costs Php479/200ml each.
My hair deserves best and this set of shampoo and conditioner delivers great performance in making my hair look and feel good.
Have you already tried this Absynthe Hair Goddess shampoo and conditioner? Share your experience by commenting down below.