I love to eat fish and have snacks in between meals. That is why it is always important to me to effectively clean my mouth after every meal. I don't want to develop gum disease or suffer from tooth decay. Moreover, I always wanna maintain a fresh breath all day long because it adds up confidence. I actually have tooth brushing technique to further clean my teeth and prevent tooth decay and plaque.
* Brush your teeth with a soft, rounded, multi-tufted toothbrush because it cleans teeth effectively.
* Always gently brush with a short, vertical or circular motion and not across.
* Brushing should take 2-3 minutes.
* When rinsing your mouth with water, make sure to swish it around your mouth and spit it out.
* Lastly, finish with an alcohol-free mouthwash.
It's always included in my toothbrushing routine to rinse my mouth with a mouthwash. So I was really excited when I got the chance to review a mouthwash product from UNILAB which is Swish.
Swish comes in 5 variants with different mint level to suits you:
- Icy Choco Mint
- Cinnamon Blast
- Peppermint Fresh
- Arctic Chill
Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Methylparaben, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Propylparaben, Sucralose, CI 42090, CI 19140
What it Claims:
- Swish Mouthwash has Surefresh that helps kill bad breath causing bacteria and helps prevent plaque build-up, gum disease and tooth decay.
- It is alcohol-free which allows you to gargle for 30 seconds without the painful burning sensation.
- Leaves you with long-lasting minty fresh breath everyday.
How to use:
Gargle 20ml of Swish twice a day for 30 seconds. No need to add water. Do not swallow.
What I love:
- The mint flavor helps keep my breath fresh for longer hours. It saves me from chewing mint flavored candies and gums.
- Ready to use. No need to add water.
- Also available in smaller bottle size. I can always bring when I travel since it only occupies a little space.
- It has 5 variants, you can choose out of 5 which one works best for you according to your preference.
- Tight cap, doesn't spill. I don't have to worry even I also have other stuff in my purse.
- Alcohol-free. It slightly stings though very tolerable. It is recommended to only use 20ml, just don't go beyond since that's already enough to give you fresh breath.
- Easily available that you can buy this from groceries and supermarkets nationwide.
- Affordable. The Swish 120ml only costs Php75.00.
- Safe to use even children not below 6 years old.
This is not recommended for children under 6 years. It's good that my 8 years old son can already use this. He brings a small pouch for his toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash. No worries about the little sting since it is very tolerable for my son. He could gargle it in 6 seconds while I endure 15 seconds. My husband likes the Mangosteen and he even recommends it to his colleagues.My favorite variant is the Icy Choco Mint. You can feel the blast of mint with a hint of chocolate taste.
Proper toothbrushing is done twice or thrice a day. Brushing our teeth effectively removes plaque and helps prevent gum disease. After brushing teeth, making an extra effort to use a mouthwash could be great. It will help your breath smells and mouth feels fresher. I highly recommend Swish Mouthwash so you are always make sure to have a fresh breath all throughout the day.
Find more about Swish on Facebook:
Find more about UNILAB products on Facebook: