Lemons are used in culinary and non-culinary purposes. My family loves lemonade so we often have lemon in stock. My hubby also use it in cooking.
Lemons are rich in many nutrients, such as Vitamin C, potassium, antioxidants, B-vitamins and calcium. Aside from these nutrients, there are numerous health benefits we can get from lemon which most people don't know.
Lemon has a lot of health benefits including:
- boost immune system function.
- acts a strong defense against health virus and bacteria.
- relieves constipation and indigestion.
- helps to lose weight faster.
- acts as an inflammatory.
- detoxifies your body.
- improves digestion
- great source of vitamin c.
- can use to treat acne due to the vitamin c and alkaline it contains.
- this can be an effective protection against a variety of poisons.
Lemon should be a common staple in your diet if you like to lose weight. It has pectin which slows down glucose or sugar absorption in the body. Lemon helps out the body to flush out excess water weight through increased urination.
Lemon could also a great tool to cure acne and also helps lessen the visibility of acne scars. Read HERE how to use LEMON on your Beauty Regimen.
Lemon is also used for quick relief from anxiety and stress. Lemon balm has a calming effect that relaxes and soothes the nerves.
Since lemon juice can increase rate of perspiration, warm lemon juice is best to drink if you have fever.
Lemon is packed with a lot of health benefits that makes it one of the healthiest foods.
Powered by Blogger.