Hair extensions are being worn not only by celebrities but also by anyone who also wants to wear their respective hair in different styles from what they naturally have. Often times, short-haired girls want to style their crowning glory to look more fab, so weft extension is the perfect solution! If you search online, there are many online stores selling pretty and visually attractive hair extensions at cheap prices yet there are only few that sells products with great quality. You don't want to spend much money on weft extensions and end up disappointed because it sheds or goes frizzy after straightening it.
I recently found a website which offers excellent quality hair weft extension in reasonable price. Mofain (http://www.mofain.com) is a professional and reliable online store providing a variety of 100% human hair lace front wigs,hair extensions,hair weave and so on.
As I browse through their website, I got excited on their wide collection of hair weft extension. All the hair extensions in their collection adds great vibe and are sure to give anyone that nice natural looking hair do!
Here is one of my faves from their Curly hair weft collection. I love how it looks so natural and sturdy.
When buying hair weft extensions, here are things you need to consider:
- Find a style that fits your face and a length that is attractive to you.
- Make sure you style your hair weft like a real up to date hair style and can be maneuvered to style it in different ways.
- Purchase hair weft that you can secure to your head so it doesn't fall off.
- Select hair weft based on your daily hairstyles. If you are straightening or curling your hair a lot, buy two wigs so one can be straight and one can be curly.
- Make sure it looks like real hair
- Make sure it can restyle or dye without losing texture.
- Learn how to properly care for hair weft.
- Only buy to trusted stores to make sure your hair weft will not become very tangled and nappy over time
- Find the perfect match for your hair color and thickness.