Having a proper skin care routine helps to improve your skin and prevent from drying out. Remember, aside from the foods we eat, it is also important to maintain a skin care routine using the right skin care products to achieve that healthy looking skin we always wanted.
Lately, I am very conscious on the products I use on my face. I used to just wash my face with my regular soap and put on my moisturizer. Since I am a mom on the go and I really need to hurry up or at least do everything in a breeze as possible, I do not pile up products to use every morning and even before I sleep.
But lately, I put a lot of products on brute force, lol. I have been trying out different skin care products to know which one works best for my skin. I gravitate towards using different skin care products in the morning and different from what I use at night.
So here is my current morning skin care routine:
- iWhite Korea Moisturizing Facial Wash Pack Php28.00
- Kojie-san Cleanser Toner Php 50.00
- Shiseido Ibuki Protective Moisturizer with SPF 15 Php1.950.00
- QuickFX Eyelift Cream Php49.00.
Here is my current night skin care routine:
- Celeteque Facial Wash Hydration, Php75.00
- Celeteque Acne Slutions Toner, Php75.00
- Shiseido Ibuki Softening Concentrate, Php1,600.00
- Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer, Php210.00
- QuickFX Eyelift Cream, Php49.00
So far, I am happy with my current skin condition. It is way softer than before. Also, I don't break out as much as before. My skin's needs changes from time to time due to weather and activities I do, so I am not sure which among my current skin care products deserves my loyalty. And, I still have a lot of skin care products lined up to try.
I make sure to update you on the results and do reviews on products I haven't reviewed yet.
Thanks for dropping by!