A mom always wants what is best for her kids. One of the big issues that I run into with my son is choosing the right food supplement that is also compatible with him and on his current everyday activities.
When my son reached seven, I noticed some changes.
- He became less active ion playtime and preferred to stay at home playing PSP or computer games.
- Poor appetite.
- Sleepiness that makes him late to school.
- Less active in school, I discovered he missed a lot on notes.
- Slacking off.
My friends told me it is normal and a part of growing up. But I was not convinced. I came up a decision to change his vitamins. His doctor adviced to try Nutrilin Syrup Food Supplement.
After, a couple of days, he is back to his old routine.
- Now he wakes up early.
- His good appetite is back.
- He is back on being active school activities again.
- He enjoys the great outdoor.
Per 5 mL: Vitamins A 1330 IU, D3 200 IU, B1 0.9 mg, B2 0.9 mg, B6 600 mcg, B12 1.8 mcg, niacinamide 5 mg, dexpanthenol 3 mg, biotin 12 mcg, iron 10 mg, iodine 30 mcg, zinc 0.25 mg, magnesium 1.25 mg, manganese 0.25 mg, potassium 1.25 mg, taurine 20 mg, choline 2.5 mg.
Manufacturer: Pediatrica Inc.,
I highly recommend Nutrilin Syrup to parents who have school aged child. Most of the moms I know are also satisfied with this food supplement.
|Healthy Snack #BiteMe #EatOrganic|
|Lagundex for Coughs and Colds|
|Safety Tips For Your Kids During Rainy Season|